2019 Summer Festival Season Auditions
CASTING ROLES AND ENSEMBLE FOR:
BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS (Hall)
MY FAIR LADY (Lerner & Loewe)
and for the
Glow Apprentice Artist Program (GAAP)
Also casing pre-professional/early professional Classical/Opera Singers (only) for the Glow Apprentice Artist Program. GAAP artists will receive voice lessons, coaching, master classes in areas such as acting, movement, and music business as well as supporting roles and covers roles in Carmen (and possibly My Fair Lady or Best Little Whorehouse). The GAAP is a paid apprenticeship.
- Season performances will be at the Warehouse Theatre, Greenville, SC
- Glow is committed to inclusive and conscious casting. We cast auditionees of all races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, physical abilities, body types and backgrounds.
- Rehearsals begin mid June (exact date TBA) with performances running through August 4th, with possible extensions up to August 11th
- All roles and covers are paid. Housing for out of town performers provided (as needed and available)
- Chorus/ensemble members are stipend or volunteer (depending on contract level)
- Currently casting for all roles and chorus/ensemble except:
- Don José (Carmen)
GLOW will be hearing auditions at the following locations and times. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
February 10, 11, &12
6:00pm-10:00pm on the 10th and 11th
7:30pm-10:00pm on the 12th
At GUUF located at 1135 State Park Rd, Greenville, SC 29609
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment
Callbacks will be held from 6-10pm on February 17 & 18 by invitation only
What to prepare:
Musical theatre singers: A 32 to 64 bar selection from musical theatre, and a 1 minute monologue.
Classical singers: One foreign language Aria (preferably French) and one selection from musical theatre.
Crossover singers: Prepare both audition packages.
New York Auditions
FEBRUARY 23, 2019
+These auditions BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To request an appointment: please email email@example.com with your headshot/res along with links to videos of a monologue, and musical theatre song selection(s) (ideally one golden age, and one modern).
*If you are a dancer, please include a link to your dance reel.
**If you are a classical singer, please also include link to an aria in a foreign language (preferably French)
SETC Knoxville Auditions
FEBRUARY 28 – March 2, 2019
+You MUST be registered and given an audition number for the SETC Convention in order to be heard. Music Theatre actor/singers ONLY (no classical). For information on how to register visit: https://www.setc.org/auditions/spring-professional/
Please, no calls. If you are cast you will be notified by April 15, 2019.
For more information about Glow, visit our website www.glowlyric.com