When you donate to Glow Lyric Theatre, you’re supporting excellent, compelling opera and musical theatre that ignites change, sparks dialogue, and fosters empathy in our local community.
There are three ways to give:
Here’s how your gift makes a difference:
• A donation of $50 covers the cost of nails and screws required for an entire production.
• A donation of $100 covers the cost of posters for a Glow show, helping us to spread the word throughout the community.
• A gift of $500 covers 5 scholarships for youth participating in our Opera Camp
• A donation of $1,000 underwrites a portion of the scenic design, costume design or cast and orchestra stipends for a Glow show.
• A gift of $10,000 or more is transformative. It can defray rental costs, supplement a part time staff salary, and open up a world of opportunity to expand programming.
Glow Lyric Theatre is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
Ryan Allen Young Artist Fund
The Ryan Allen Apprentice Artist Fund helps Glow provide unique performance and training opportunities for up and coming opera singers. After training with Glow, many of our Apprentice Artists have gone on to star on Broadway or sing with world renowned houses like The Metropolitan Opera, Sante Fe Opera, New York City Opera and The Lyric Opera of Chicago.
Your contribution sponsors free workshops, training and weekly stipend for our four apprentice artists each summer.