A Weekend Getaway to Greenville, SC
Nestled at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, come discover the wealth of great food, music and wonderful art that Greenville, South Carolina has to offer.
Here’s what others are saying about our fine city:
- Hippest Little City in the South – Garden and Gun magazine
- Favorite Unexpected Vacation – O, the Oprah magazine
- Top 10 Best Downtowns – Forbes magazine
- Top 5 Fun, Affordable Cities – Bloomberg
- Top 10 Best Active Towns for 2013 – Outside magazine
For more information about Greenville and our vibrant arts scene: VisitGreenvilleSC.com.
Where to Stay?
Downtown Greenville Hotels (Just a short walk away from Glow’s Summer Festival Season!)
- The Hyatt Regency Greenville
- The Swamp Rabbit Inn
- Hampton Inn Downtown Greenville
- Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Greenville
- The Westin Poinsette Downtown Greenville
- Aloft Greenville Downtown
Where to Eat?
Downtown Greenville Restaurants (Just a short walk away from Glow’s Summer Festival Season!)
- Smoke on the Water BBQ
- The Lazy Goat
- Grill Marks
- Nose Dive Pub
- Tupelo Honey
- Rick Erwin’s Nantucket Seafood
- Pomegranate on Main
- Trio Brick Oven Cafe