Glowdepends on the generosity of our individual donors, corporate partners, dedicated volunteers, and public and private grants to ensure that opera is alive and well in our community. Beyond Glow Lyric Theatre’s Main Stage performance, we serve the greater Greenville community through our education and outreach programs. Ticket sales alone only cover about 50% of our overall budget.
Your financial support helps us:
- Strengthen the local arts community
- Raise awareness of the social importance of operetta and musical theatre
- Attract regional and out-of-state visitors to Greenville, SC
- Provide educational opportunities for youth and adults
- Attain renowned artists from across the country
- Support aspiring apprentice performers
- Sustain our company’s artistic leadership
Glow Lyric Theatre is a 501(C)3 charitable organizations and gifts are tax deductible.
Planned Giving Options
When you support GLOW Lyric Theatre in your will or living trust, your generosity ensures opera will be cherished and enjoyed by future generations. There are many ways to give, such as beneficiary designations, charitable trust, and gifts of life insurance, real estate and stock. Consult with your financial advisor about the tax relief advantages of estate planning and to determine what gift options may be right for you.
GLOW Lyric Theatre accepts in-kind donations of costumes, materials and supplies for our on-stage performances, and other goods and services to help out with our administrative needs. To discuss in-kind gifts, please contact our Donor Services Director at 864.558.GLOW (4569).